Effective Date: 18 April 2018
We at OfficeXpress Europe Ltd respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about consumers, how we may use the information and with whom we may share it. The notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information.
In addition, we tell you how you can ask us to (i) access or change the personal information we maintain about you, (ii) withdraw consent you previously provided to us, (iii) refrain from sending you certain communications, and (iv) answer questions you may have about our privacy practices.
OfficeXpress is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Individual and business contact information (such as name, company name, physical address, email address and telephone or fax number)
- Calls to OfficeXpress may be monitored and recorded
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
We require this information to gain a greater understanding of your needs and so in return, we can provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Provide products and services you request
- Improve our products and services
- Establish and manage your OfficeXpress account
- Offer you products and services we believe may interest you
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions
- Enable you to post on our blogs and interact with OfficeXpress through social media
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analysing and enhancing our products, services and websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our websites, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our websites and (iii) managing our business
On our websites, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as court order), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the website you’ve visited. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to withdraw your consent or object to certain information sharing which can be done in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, check the relevant options in regards to which information you want to receive from us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or by emailing email@example.com.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of the personal information we maintain about you or update or correct any inaccuracies in that information through accessing your OfficeXpress account online via the My Profile page.
You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by writing to us using the address below. A small fee is payable.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write to us at:
Euroway Trading Estate
Open your OfficeXpress account todayOpen an account
OfficeXpress is one of the largest office product suppliers in Europe. We can manage the whole procurement process for you. Request a callback to see how we can help your business.Get a free call back
With such a wide range of printer supplies, office supplies, stationery and office furniture available for next day delivery, you only need one office supplier.View online