We've only got one planet.
We strongly believe that our industry has a unique opportunity to help preserve the environment for future generations.
Through educating and encouraging our customers, suppliers and employees to reduce, reuse and recycle goods whenever possible, we can have a positive impact on both the planet and your business.
We constantly review what we do and how we do it in order to achieve a greener and more sustainable business. In recent years we developed and implemented a number of environmental systems, including BS EN ISO 1400: 2000. These systems work to reduce our emissions and segregate our waste, maximising the amount that we recycle and vastly reducing what we send to landfill.
We take a close look at every aspect of what we do, and we’re working towards a greener and more sustainable business in every sense, from our energy supplies to our Pan-European supply chain. Being 100% green or carbon neutral is not something we can achieve over-night, but we are committed to the following:
- We work with our suppliers and freight agents to make sure we fill our shipments to capacity.
- By shipping over 99.1% of orders in full first time, and by using precise route-optimisation programmes, we minimise fuel consumption and emissions in transportation.
- Our packaging is reused wherever possible. We recycle 100% of all inbound waste, and our boxes contain a minimum on 86% recycled content. We also use 100% recycled and biodegradable void fill.
- All our marketing materials are created in the UK using either recycled or FSC certified materials from sustainable sources.
- We offer a range of e-procurement options (online ordering and seamless ERP integration) to increase paperless procurement.
- Print Cartridge Recycling Scheme — for environmentally responsible print cartridge return and recycling click here.